Computershare Services (Ireland) Limited
3100 Lake Drive,
Citywest Business Campus,
Dublin 24,
D24 AK82




You can obtain a duplicate from the registrars. A fee will be charged by the registrars for the issue of a duplicate certificate.

This occurs if you hold two blocks of shares in slightly different names. To correct this please write to the registrars giving them details and they will then consolidate your shareholding in one block.

Inform the registrar and send a certified copy of the Death Certificate together with the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration. Once this has been done the deceased's personal representatives will be substituted on the share register whilst the estate is administered and will continue to receive all dividends.

If you move house please write to the registrar and inform them of your old address and your new address. If you change your name please inform the registrar of your former name and your new name and send them, if appropriate, a copy of your marriage certificate. Further information is available on the Registrar's web site, please click here.

This information can be obtained from the Registrar's web site, please click here.

You will need to identify yourself to obtain this information.

Yes, certain corporate documents such as the Annual Report and notices of meetings may be received in an electronic format. Contact our Registrars to apply.

Page last updated: 30 March 2022